Year 12 VTAC Applications
VTAC applications are a 2 step process:
1. Create an account (Need your Student VCAA number and you will be issued with a VTAC ID & PIN No.)
2. Log into your account (with your VTAC ID & PIN)
Remember to apply by 30 September by 5pm ($41 but after this date $119 until 6 November) and check list of courses with early closing dates
You can change preferences each day if required as you research. The 'submit' button on the preference page is like a save button.
SEAS applications via VTAC account
Year 12 students should make sure they apply for SEAS by 9 October.
There are 4 categories:
1. Personal Information (All students should apply for this category)
2. Financial Disadvantage
3. Disability or medical condition
4. Difficult circumstances (ie Covid-19)
Students must have at least one preference in their list to unlock the SEAS section in their account.
Students should not leave this to the last minute as Category 3 requires student impact statement and a medical practitioner statement of support and Category 4 may require the same documentation.